* Lammas is once again being held on the Natal Day long weekend, August 2 – 5, 2019. Visit the Lammas page for more info.
* Work party: painting the feast hall barn on July 6, 12:00 – 3:00 pm and July 7, 10:00 – 1:00 pm. At 369 Bentley Rd, Berwick.
* Work party: site preparation for Lammas. Bring a gravel rake if you have one. Starts 9:00 am on July 20 and 9:00 am on July 21 at 168 Hamilton Road, Berwick.
* Our General SCA Meet-ups are the first and third Sunday of each month, starting at 9:00 am at House Ravenspeak and running until whenever!
* Armouring on Sunday mornings House Ravenspeak, 35 Elm St, Greenwood (other times can usually be scheduled).
Newcomers welcome to all!!
The Stronghold of Ravensdale is a chapter of the SCA in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia, Canada. We recreate the best parts of medieval life, from arts and crafts to fighting and feasting!
Since November 2015 we have been holding regular biweekly meetings, fighting and armouring practices, crafting classes, as well as full events around the Annapolis Valley.